Harry Potter in London (part 1) - 2-hour walk in London following the story
host: tour guide Bernadett Bak (Idegenvezetés London)
London is the centre of the world, not only for us muggles, but also for apprentice wizards.
It is not always visible to the uninitiated eye, but the city is full of secret locations that could be seen in the Harry Potter films.
The insider who will introduce you to the London mysteries will be Bernadette Bak, an expert on the Harry Potter (background) story.
Come with us and discover the mysterious London world of wizards:
* who is J.K. Rowling, the mother of magical history
* who and how they worked on filming the successful books
* where and how the sets and masks were made
* which are the London streets and locations in the history of magic
* what does Charles Dickens have to do with the boy wizard
* how a Victorian market and a runaway goose related to the making of the film
...as well as many other interesting things await you.
If the story doesn't add up now, that's okay, during the walk you will hear exciting, sometimes unbelievable stories about the Harry Potter series.
Meeting point: Bank Station, London (Central, Northern and Waterloo&City lines, DLR) - exact location after registration
for online bookings: £12/person (PayPal/bank card)
on site: £15/person
We also use public transport during the walk, so be prepared for that.
A limited number of places can be reserved.
Join us, it'll be good! 🙂